[doc-primer] Update copyright information

Jason Yundt jason at jasonyundt.email
Mon Dec 11 17:12:20 GMT 2023

On Fri, Dec 08, 2023 at 10:15:09PM +0200, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> пʼятниця, 8 грудня 2023 р. 17:49:18 EET Jason Yundt написано:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I noticed that the doc-primer says that it’s copyright 2004 [1].
> > Attached is a patch that adds copyright years for each year in the svn
> > log. It should be applied to /trunk/www/areas/l10n/docs/doc-primer.
> >
> > I couldn’t find any documentation for how to contribute to KDE
> > Subversion repos, so I’m not sure if this is the correct way to submit a
> > patch. If there’s anything that I should have done differently, please
> > let me know. After this patch gets reviewed, I want to update the KDE
> > Community Wiki’s Subversion page [2], and add instructions for how to
> > propose changes even if you don’t have commit access.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Jason Yundt
> >
> > [1]: <https://l10n.kde.org/docs/doc-primer/index.html>
> > [2]: <https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Subversion>
>
> Hi,
>
> It seems that what you have done is the correct way to post patches to these
> files. There is no other way because you should have permissions to write into
> the svn branches.
>
> Applied anyway. Many thanks for your work.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Awesome! I added a section to that wiki page that describes how to
contribute even if you don’t have commit access [3]. If you have any
suggestions for how those instructions could be improved, then I would
be interested in hearing them.

[3]: <https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Subversion#Contributing_without_commit_access>