[doc-primer] Update copyright information

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Dec 8 20:15:09 GMT 2023

пʼятниця, 8 грудня 2023 р. 17:49:18 EET Jason Yundt написано:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that the doc-primer says that it’s copyright 2004 [1].
> Attached is a patch that adds copyright years for each year in the svn
> log. It should be applied to /trunk/www/areas/l10n/docs/doc-primer.
>
> I couldn’t find any documentation for how to contribute to KDE
> Subversion repos, so I’m not sure if this is the correct way to submit a
> patch. If there’s anything that I should have done differently, please
> let me know. After this patch gets reviewed, I want to update the KDE
> Community Wiki’s Subversion page [2], and add instructions for how to
> propose changes even if you don’t have commit access.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jason Yundt
>
> [1]: <https://l10n.kde.org/docs/doc-primer/index.html>
> [2]: <https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Subversion>

Hi,

It seems that what you have done is the correct way to post patches to these
files. There is no other way because you should have permissions to write into
the svn branches.

Applied anyway. Many thanks for your work.

Best regards,
Yuri