Doc problems.

key bounce keybounce.two at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 20:25:28 BST 2023

> Revision Plasma 5.20 (2021-04-08)
This is for the accessibility help docs from help center.

This is for kubuntu Lts 22.04, as distributed on Nova Custom laptops.

Problem one: Activation gestures.
This is in the help page, but does not exist  in the config program.
There seems to be no way to configure the keystroke toggles for the various
options.

Problem two: Timings.
Help page says that the numbers are milliseconds until things happen. There
is even "The default value is 500 msec, or half a second."
Yet the numbers cannot go over 99, and are *much faster* than what is shown.

Problem three: mouse key movement rates.
To the extent this is documentation, or implementation, I do not know.
Tiny numbers here make *massive* changes in actual mouse key speed.
I cannot get any sort of reasonable acceleration other than just instantly
max speed.