game controller calibration

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Jun 17 09:13:26 BST 2022

четвер, 16 червня 2022 р. 05:14:12 EEST B написано:
> I spent an hour trying to figure out what input you wanted in the game
> controller - system settings to accurately calibrate the joysticks, and
> I still have no idea what the dialogs are looking for.
>
> Is the lack of specificity some sort of inside joke?

Hi,

Surely, not. However, the documentation should be found on the backend side.
Personally, I do not have a controller to test and be more specific. The only
thing we have is

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/plasma-desktop/kcontrol/joystick/index.html

Sorry for your disappointment.

Best regards,