digiKam handbook migrated from DocBook to Sphinx/ReStructuredText

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Dec 30 23:32:17 GMT 2022

Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, these kinds of urls formatting will be restored. I currently do a
> second pass in the rdt files to see if I forget links and I found some
> missing entries.

Talking about changes: I see the documentation was relicensed from GFDL to
CC-BY SA 4, and it looks like several content was copied, not rewritten. Did
you get the permissions from all contributors of the docbooks before
relicensing? Otherwise we must use the previous license until that's sorted
out, asking translators to apply both.

Ciao
--
Luigi