Moving Milou to Extragear

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Fri Feb 14 12:09:19 GMT 2014

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:28:40 AM Burkhard Lück wrote:

> That loads the translation catalog, which also contains messages from the
> plasmoid outside the library.
>
> Apparently that happens early enough at runtime (at least I see the catalog
> is loaded running milou in plasmoidviewer in locale x-test), so even
> messages used only in the plasmoid are translated.
>
> Your plasmoid tries to load a catalog named "plasma_applet_milou_applet" via
> plasmoid/applet.h:60:K_EXPORT_PLASMA_APPLET(milou_applet, Applet), but you
> extract to milou, so this catalog does not exist.

But then the "milou" catalog would be loaded so the translations should be
there, right?

If not, what would be the correct way of fixing this? One option which I can
think of is extracting the translations to "plasma_applet_milou_applet", and
updating the KCatalogLoader in the case the library is used without the
applet.

--
Vishesh Handa