Moving Trojitá to extragear

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Mon Dec 10 11:17:52 GMT 2012

On Monday, 10 December 2012 11:16:40 CEST, Chusslove Illich wrote:
> The scripts Jan had to write are a temporary fix, due to Scripty machine
> having too old lconvert which produces broken POTs. Once lconvert is
> updated, no third-party scripts should be necessary.

Chusslove's description is correct, there was just one more tweak required -- one of the translators produced a .po file where some lines were starting with "#~| " and lconvert was refusing to work with that, considering such sequences an error -- see line 4427 of [1]. I'm not familiar with the gettext specs so I don't know if the bug is in lconvert or in whatever tool which produced the output. (I read the spec and could not decide.)

If you guys know what a tool shall do upon seeing lines like that, I can send a patch for lconvert to do the right thing.

Apart from that, I also explicitly add "X-Qt-Contexts: true\n" to the translation of "" at the top of the file -- not sure why translators are dropping it and it is required for contexts to work properly.

Cheers,
Jan

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/et/messages/extragear-pim/trojita_common.po?revision=1327803&view=markup