KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/shortcuts

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:52:42 BST 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Luciano Montanaro <mikelima at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hasn't this thread blown way out of proportion??
>
> I mean, except for Kaffeine/KdeTv, I'm not reaching for the
> full-screen key all that often anyway...
> Am I an exception? Is this action really so important it needs two shortcuts?

Think netbooks and the like. It is very useful on smaller screens. As
I wrote in the thread, I have set it in KWin to make any window
full-screen and people who see me use it often ask me how I did it.
Aparently most ppl didn't know it was possible at all, if they
would've known they would be using it.