KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/shortcuts

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:43:16 BST 2009

Hasn't this thread blown way out of proportion??

I mean, except for Kaffeine/KdeTv, I'm not reaching for the
full-screen key all that often anyway...
Am I an exception? Is this action really so important it needs two shortcuts?

If an application has a key to spare, I think an additional shortcut
would do no harm and may come handy for those adapting to the new
environment; otherwise I'd not add extra global shortcuts so lightly.

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams