Which styles to keep?

Jos Poortvliet jos at mijnkamer.nl
Thu Aug 16 22:01:10 BST 2007

Imho, the analogy's and the reactions on them are going a bit into the
direction of "let's fight". That's not to blame on anyone (just the nature
of email) but I just think it would be wise to follow Aaron here and end the
discussion.

Or we just organize a cagefight for next aKademy. Then at least the other
dev's can enjoy it too :D