kimproxy and networkstatus for 4.0

Will Stephenson wstephenson at kde.org
Mon Apr 2 22:40:03 BST 2007

I'd wanted to get kdepim/networkstatus properly ported to Solid for KDE4 and
into libs by this weekend but I have spent the weekend doing KDEPIM 3 fixing
and backporting and am now completely out of time and energy.  Kimproxy is
less of an issue as it's already in libs, but we still need it as Decibel
won't be in 4.0 unless there's a miracle.  I will work on networkstatus this
week so it is at least technically ready for inclusion - but has there been
any discussion on how to deal with laggards like me or are you just going to
blackhole unported code at midnight?

cheers

Will