Eigen, a shared linear algebra library for KDE apps

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Thu Jul 27 19:00:23 BST 2006

Hello,

Don't know if it has all what you want, but ublas, part of the boost
libraries, (http://www.boost.org/libs/numeric/ublas/doc/overview.htm) has
vectors, matrices, solving of systems of linear equations...

Well, I did not use this library myself, just read the doc introduction, but
as a user of other Boost libraries, I'm usualy very happy with them.

Regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer