Patch on ksnapshot

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Aug 29 08:21:17 BST 2006

Am Dienstag, 29. August 2006 07:20 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Monday 28 August 2006 14:27, Adrien Guillon wrote:
> > If ksnapshot no longer supported the printing option, we would have
> > to write a kommander script that basically does what ksnapshot does
> > now... or we would have to find a DCOP / DBUS interface to work
> > with, and then pass the resultant saved image to kprinter...
>
> and Open With into a graphics app and printing from there wouldn't
> do?

That's obviously many more additional steps.
1.) Click on Open With
2.) Find the right app
3.) Click on the app
4.) Wait for the app to be loaded
[5.) If the app doesn't have a print button in the toolbar then select
File->Print]

I don't think Adrien would mind you removing the Print button from the
toolbar because he'll have no trouble re-adding it.

Regards,
Ingo