Problems with QGV in new qt-copy snapshot

mauricio at tabuleiro.com mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Aug 23 04:44:00 BST 2006

Hi. I noticed that qt-copy was rsynced yesterday. This version is showing
performance issues when using a zoomed QGraphicsView. You can observe this
with Kgoldrunner, which was ported to QGV 2 weeks ago. Up until now we are
having some issues, reported on qt4-preview-feedback at trolltech.com. But
with this new snapshot the game is now practically unplayable in any size
that uses a scaled view. Only the smaller size (no scale) remains
acceptable.
Should I report this to qt4-preview-feedback as well?

Also, I noticed the addition of QGraphicsSVGItem in the snapshot, seems
like a brand new toy. It can come in handy, as I was just rewriting
portions of KMahjongg to use SVG tilesets. Is anyone else here working on
this portion of the QGV API?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini