Introducing LikeBack - Quick Feedback from Beta-Testers

Christian Stoitner Christian.Stoitner at gmx.net
Sat Aug 12 13:36:59 BST 2006

I really like the idea, but i think the current gui implementation is a bit
distracting. The buttons "jump" from window to window, and they lag behind
when i drag a window. especially on the basket mainwindow - they just stay at
their old position and jump back into place after the dragging is finished.

and there seems to be a focus problem. a have composite running, and my out of
focus windows are a bit translucent. sometimes when opening basket from the
tray menu the basket mainwindow remains translucent till i close and open it
again, while the likeback buttons are changing from opaque to translucent
with the focus, like the whole app should.

Maybe thats a bug of kcompmgr, but i don't have those problems with other apps
or a likeback disabled basket.

I didn't look at the source, but i think you use a real window for likeback? i
think it would be better to attach a qwidget to every window.

Christian