Introducing LikeBack - Quick Feedback from Beta-Testers

Krzysztof Lichota krzysiek at lichota.net
Fri Aug 11 18:30:05 BST 2006

Sébastien Laoût napisał(a):
> It would be cool if any application could include that system very easily.
> And it would also be nice if it could be enabled for KDE applications, so
> users can exprimate themselves, and theire comments will let developers to
> produce higher-quality applications, meeting better the people needs and
> expectations.
>
> Even if core KDE aplications would not use it, having it in KDE will help
> every third-party applications.

I like the idea of like/dislike comments.
My only concern is that this will create yet another place to file bugs
and they should be reported on bugs.kde.org.
So I think there should be some quick way (in developer's interface) to
convert LikeBack reports into bug reports in bugs.kde.org and attaching
user to this bug report.

There should also be some duplicate bug report checking (maybe based on
bugs.kde.org duplicate dialog) before filing bug report.

	Krzysztof Lichota