Preparations of KDE 4.0 Snapshot 1

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Aug 10 16:12:34 BST 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 6:26, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Back in to my little hole I guess I'll go.

that's right! back you go! who said you could come out in the first place! ;)

nah, we love you matt. =)  .... it puts the lotion on its skin.

(and yeah, release early / often is the way to get more people board. we just
need to really make it clear that during usage it will sever their head, spit
down the neck hole and give them weird feelings of vertigo. obviously
something only for developers and those looking to get up to speed with the
API, not the general open source tourist).

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Undulate Your Wantonness