Preparations of KDE 4.0 Snapshot 1

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Thu Aug 10 13:26:23 BST 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 06:32, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Thursday 10 August 2006 02:22, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > Snapshot still implies release, which for most people, will imply
> > working. I'm against the idea.
>
> I'm not sure if you looked at bugs.kde.org, but not even the KDE 3.5
> release series "work" - there are tons of bug reports arriving every day. I
> guess we should have never released KDE 3 then.

*sigh* ok, whatever. thanks for completely twisting the meaning of the word
work. I was only concerned about the perceptions and reactions to releasing a
snapshot that AFAIK, doesn't come close to meeting the expectations of those
people who are looking for such a thing. Of course, my knowledge may not
adequately reflect reality.

Back in to my little hole I guess I'll go.
--
Matt