KDE4 porting: unsermake

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Tue Nov 29 07:52:44 GMT 2005

On Monday 28 November 2005 22:58, Stefan Winter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Can you try the attached patch for trunk/kdenonbeta/unsermake/designer.um
> > ? (It is not tested and I have no idea if it is right. But according to
> > the differences between the two kinds of UI files in the code in that
> > file, it should be needed.)
>
> Still didn' t lead to a compiled ui file. It did change something though:
> METASOURCES in Makefile now contains references:
>
> METASOURCES = ... kwifi_ifacewidget=kwifi_ifacewidget.h
> QT4_UIFILES = kwifi_ifacewidget
>
> But it still doesn't compile the file.

I am wondering if this discussion is about that the build fails or if the
problem is only that no C++ file is generated for the UI file. If it is the
later problem, uic in Qt4 mode does not generate a cpp file anymore. (So I am
not even sure that my patch is needed.)

And when I see the proposed Makefile in the Qt4 documentation, I think that
unsermake is doing the same, as far as I understand unsermake.

> See in kdentwork/wifi if you want to
> play with it.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Stefan Winter