[GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2024 open for org applications January 22 - February 6

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 16:56:48 GMT 2024

Hi Scarlett,

it is not too late. For now, we are in the state where KDE is accepted for
this year, and contributors reach us if they are interested. In March,
globally, potential contributors discuss with us, and submit in the second
half an application to the GSoC website. Then, in April, we rank them and
in May, Google tells us which projects we will mentor.

The full timeline is available in
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline.

** Important **
As mentor, you need to register to kde-soc-mentor at kde.org and
kde-soc at kde.org (this one, for you and the potential contributor), it is
where we will send the information.
I've invited you to the website, you will have to sign the 2024 agreement
so we can add you as active mentor this year.

Cheers,

Johnny