"I Love KDE"

victorhck victorhck at mailbox.org
Thu Feb 22 19:07:47 GMT 2024

I can subscribe the destilled flavor of positive feedback that this
message has.

I also really Love KDE since I test in 2011 with openSUSE and still here
I am, a happy KDE and openSUSE user.

So really thanks to the community behind KDE. Developers, testers,
casual contributors, translators, the people in desing group, people
that help in forums, users who spread the word and users all around the
globe!!

Keep doing a great work! not just for milestones like Plasma 6, but a
hard work every day keeping KDE stable and reliable

Greetings!

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/