planet forwarding to discuss?

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Wed Jun 21 17:53:56 BST 2023

On 6/21/23 17:53, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:> Well...
> * blog posts had not been covered on forums.kde.org(?), so nothing to compare
> * discuss.kde.org is intended to replace kreddit? so expectations transferred?
> * "it's not a big ask to expect KDE devs to visit Discuss at times"
>    in the very email that triggered my initial reply :)

It seems like the people who have expressed negativity or apprehension
about the idea so far admit they don't use discuss.kde.org. And that's
fine. But my recommendation for those folks (yourself included) would be
to just continue ignoring it, because that's 100% okay and probably
nobody is actually expecting you or anyone else to participate there.

I say let's try to have an open mind here. If we do it and it doesn't
have the results we want, we can undo it in five minutes.

Nate