Fwd: [SoK] Improvement ideas

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sun May 14 10:39:03 BST 2023

Dear community,
we concluded this year SoK a few weeks ago and admins are looking
ways/ideas to improve it whether it is:
* for contributors (how to ease the inclusion, how to increase our chances
to have them stay after and become long term contributors);
* for mentors (how to help people to be new mentors helped by long term
mentors to share the mentoring...);
* for admins (how to ensure communication is well received by all
mentors/contributors for example, make sure each contributor blogs enough
their progress...).

If you have any idea, please write them on the notes Joseph has been taking
in the wiki (
https://community.kde.org/SoK/Administer_the_SoK#Improvement_ideas%2Fquestions)
or let's discuss here!

Cheers,