Broken RPATH/RUNPATH in kdepim/console/kabc2mutt

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Apr 10 15:09:28 CEST 2009

On Friday 10 April 2009, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Shouldn't this work:
>
> cmake -E create_symlink ${BIN_INSTALL_DIR}/kabcclient
> ${BIN_INSTALL_DIR}/kabc2mutt
>
> Though I'm not sure how that expands when DESTDIR is used...

Doesn't that break the whole idea of "the code knowing under which name it's
called using argv[0]" ?

I have a similar case for kioexec/kde-cp/kde-mv (one source file
with 3 different modes), but I guess it's a bit different there: the behavior
change comes from ifdefs, not from argv[0]. Maybe that solution is
applicable to kabc2mutt.