howto install rules ?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Jan 13 00:25:50 CET 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 00:05, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> With CMake, I don't believe
> the INSTALL_FILES command has the concept of a directory
> outside of the specified installation prefix.

Hmm, it's going to be difficult to install Qt styles, Qt designer plugins and Qt image format plugins then...

I don't know how much --datadir is needed, but I do know that we need to install Qt plugins.
However this is a problem anyway when the Qt dir is owned by root, so maybe
we should rather find ways to tell Qt about our kde prefix... Hmm.