[Kde-bindings] Re: Building on Mac OS X

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sun Mar 6 01:24:52 UTC 2011

On Sunday 06 March 2011 01:55:31 Elliott Slaughter wrote:
> [snip]
> I'll try disabling phonon until you've got something else for me to try
> :-).
Can you check what's actually in the files x_1.cpp to x_9.cpp (For once, I
don't need that nopasted :)) ? Judging from the output of g++ -E, I wouldn't
be surprised if they were as good as empty.
Also, what's the concrete path to the Phonon framework? And do you use Phonon
as shipped with Qt or a seperate installation? (Or both?)

arno at arnorehn.de