[Kde-accessibility] Re: new suggestion, images instaid of fonts

David Powell achiestdragon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:16:48 CET 2010

hi
well the framework is there for individual letters to as image by using
custom fonts
guess the addition of  a full color font  would be a good feature request to
the right list
font animation another
(although do remember scripts like html do are going try to control the
colors of the font/image)

but to do what you seem to be talking about is going to need word and
context conversion
basicaly it becomes another language a suitable translator would be needed
although the translation system for kde as a whole is already there it would
the addition of another language to that
and that would take some time and a lot of personal to impliment  ,

david