[Inqlude] [GSoC 2016] Improve categorization and search on Inqlude web site

Nanduni Nimalsiri nanduni.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Tue Mar 15 09:48:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

I need some help. I am stuck in trying out the website locally in my
machine. The README file does not provide any information regarding that. I
tried to run with Sinatra server, but failed. Shall I try with XAMPP or
Apache Tomcat?

Can you please help me to view the website in localhost, so that I can
become more familiarize with the code base. Thank you.

Best regards,
Nanduni.

email : nanduni.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk, nanduni at wso2.com