Questions about inqlude

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:54:44 UTC 2011

Hello,

i am not aware of the roadmap that inqlude will follow.

These are some questions that came in my mind.

a.1.I saw the code,and as far as i understand inqlude will use the native
tools of the distros.correct?
a.2.It will use the distro names or the upstream ones?

b.1.Will inqlude support all the KDE repositories?
b.2.Will inqlude support a KDE development enviroment?Like kdesrc-build does
but more automatically??
The above means,source dirs,logs,build dirs in a home directory.

c.Will it be required the usage of OBS for all distros?

d.Is there an intention to be added support for source based distros like
slackware or gentoo?
d1.Is it possible to support source based distros?I am not relevant with
ruby so i can't understand much from the source code.

f.from the commits in the github the only developer of the project is
Cornelious.Correct?

cheers

--
Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos (terietor)