Building heaptrack_gui

sindhu krishnan sindhu.muthu25 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 00:31:35 BST 2023

Hi,

I am currently in the process of attempting to build Heaptrack_gui within
the Yocto build system. I have upgraded the Qt versions to 5.15 and am
using KDE libraries of version 5.99. However, I am encountering several
dependency errors during the build process of the KDE libraries.

These errors in includes issues during compilation, where the dependent
files are not visible, as well as challenges in obtaining configuration
files. These errors persist across all the recipes.

I am inquiring whether it is feasible to build the Heaptrack_gui within the
Yocto build system. We are planning to make custom modifications in the
GUI. Should we require assistance or collaboration from the KDE team to
facilitate changes in Heaptrack_gui, kindly advise.

Note : I'm using dunfell version of yocto

Thank you for your guidance.