Gcompris for disabled children

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 19:53:32 BST 2024

Hello,

I'm not familiar with this device in particular.

For disabled people to use GCompris, best is to use a device with can
simulate generic mouse movements and clicks. There exists many different
devices like that, to control the mouse with eye tracking or with the
mouth for example. There are even open-source ones (like this one for
example: https://github.com/makersmakingchange/LipSync )

Regards,
Timothée