Request to Include GCompris Software in the Swahili Language (sw.tz)

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 16:49:25 BST 2023

 Just to be sure, do you have the link on which file you are translating?
sw_TZ.po looks like the filename of the old GCompris version, I would like
to confirm you are not translating a wrong file.

The correct file to translate is
https://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/gcompris/gcompris_qt.pot
.

Cheers,