GCompris-devel post from pierre-gcompris at bientot.lu requires approval

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon May 17 10:05:24 BST 2021

Hi Pierre,

Thank you!

If she only plans to translate GCompris and not other KDE softwares, you
can directly send the file to me and I will add it in the repository.
I'll email you (or/and her if she agrees) every time we do a release so you
can update the translation if you have time.

If strings are not translated, it is better to leave them empty (this way,
we can count how much are really translated).

There are softwares to edit po files more easily: Lokalize (
https://userbase.kde.org/Lokalize/fr) or PoEdit (https://poedit.net/) for
example which will avoid the issues of switching from po -> csv -> po.

I haven't checked the file yet, I'll do a more complete answer later when I
have more time to elaborate (there are other files for example to have a
"complete" translation).

Please note that if you are not in the list, it requires a moderator to
approve your message and take more time to be handled.

Johnny