[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX with NoMachine 4.3 client

Marat Khalili mkh at rqc.ru
Thu Oct 16 09:44:25 UTC 2014

Hello Mark,

Sorry, not 4.2.27_1 you asked for, but the following version works here:
a88678e264a91e4cd7db862c8d5099e7  nomachine_4.1.29_1.exe
0e2609b9d6cab65ea97e5e6a496df366b914b7979510938cb2b18cbc520f538e
nomachine_4.1.29_1.exe

You can find it on some FTP sites with Google.

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili (Russian Quantum Center)