No subject

Fri Jan 17 03:57:02 UTC 2014

kde'.

(We should be able to use this as a temporary workaround until a fix is fou=
nd).

=20

3) I'm not sure if this is significant but when I reboot the PC that exhibi=
ts the problem=2C I get the following warning message in a pop-up window:-

=20

"Cannot open ConsoleKit session: Unable to open session: Failed to execute =
program

/lib/dbus-1.0/dbus-daemon-launch-helper: Success."

=20

I do not get this message when I boot the machine from which the disk was c=
loned.

=20

From: brian_mk at hotmail.co.uk
To: freenx-knx at kde.org
Date: Mon=2C 27 Sep 2010 17:29:41 +0100
Subject: [FreeNX-kNX] Re: freenx server + NoMachine client - black window a=
fter disk clone

OK=2C I tried nxagent :2001 from an NX console.
=20
I get a black xterm window and the following messages in the NX console win=
dow:-
=20
ffei at pcctp4:~$ nxagent :2001
NXAGENT - Version 3.4.0
Copyright (C) 2001=2C 2010 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.
Info: Agent running with pid '27751'.
Session: Starting session at 'Mon Sep 27 17:25:24 2010'.
Info: Using alpha channel in render extension.
Info: Using local device configuration changes.
InitOutput: Locale en_GB.UTF-8 not supported by X
InitOutput: cannot set locale modifiers.
SessionPath not defined
Session: Session started at 'Mon Sep 27 17:25:24 2010'.
Info: Screen [0] resized to geometry [1280x1002] fullscreen [1].

=20