No subject

Fri Jan 17 03:57:02 UTC 2014

to, and how to load balance (round robin/random), and make sure the client
key the master will use to connect to the slaves is in place on all the
slaves. Its pretty well commented in teh config.

MAtt
On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Spiro Stathakis
<spiro.stathakis at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Please will someone let me know how the load balancing feature is to work
> in
> in freenx. I have set up a master node that is uses node1....node4 as
> slaves
> It is currently set up  (according to notes in node.conf) so that accessing
> node1... node4 redirects the user to master. I would like it work in
> reverse
> so that simply accessing the master will transparently connect to one of
> node1...node4.
>
> Would someone be able to advise please?
>
> Many thanks ...
>
> Spiro
>     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
>    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:

>         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
>                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/

Matthew Nicholson

--000e0cd3488223a36b046e34152c

r><br>From there, on the master, you give it the list of servers to load ba=
lance to, and how to load balance (round robin/random), and make sure the c=
lient key the master will use to connect to the slaves is in place on all t=
he slaves. Its pretty well commented in teh config.<br>
ro Stathakis <span dir=3D"ltr"><<a href=3D"mailto:spiro.stathakis at gmail.=
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin=
: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Hi there,<br>
Please will someone let me know how the load balancing feature is to work i=
n<br>
in freenx. I have set up a master node that is uses node1....node4 as slave=
s<br>
It is currently set up =C2=A0(according to notes in node.conf) so that acce=
ssing<br>
node1... node4 redirects the user to master. I would like it work in revers=
e<br>
so that simply accessing the master will transparently connect to one of<br=

node1...node4.<br>
Would someone be able to advise please?<br>
Many thanks ...<br>
Spiro<br>
________________________________________________________________<br>
 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?<br>
 =C2=A0 =C2=A0Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:<br>
eNX_-_FAQ" target=3D"_blank">http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/=
BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ</a><br>
 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Bas=
e:<br>
 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 <a href=3D"http://=
www.nomachine.com/kb/" target=3D"_blank">http://www.nomachine.com/kb/</a><b=
r>