No subject

Fri Jan 17 03:57:02 UTC 2014

Kerberos.... is this the only auth case in which SSO can be implemented?

Let me please ask you if based on your experience you believe i could have
the client authenticate over Web-based protocols.

thanks in advance!

--=20
Armando Costilla F
armando.costilla at gmail.com

---------------------------------------
=93I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it.=94
- Jonathan Winters

--000325579e822ac06304643e2cbd

Hello, <br><br>I'm working on a KNX project, trying to implement SSO ov=
er web. <br>From what I've read I understand SSO would only be possible=
 using Kerberos.... is this the only auth case in which SSO can be implemen=
ted? <br>
ave the client authenticate over Web-based protocols. <br><br>thanks in adv=
rmando.costilla at gmail.com">armando.costilla at gmail.com</a><br>
it for success, so I went ahead without it.=94 =A0<br>- Jonathan Winters <b=
r>

--000325579e822ac06304643e2cbd--