No subject

Fri Jan 17 03:57:02 UTC 2014

So I would play with the SSH key & noted in both cases that alot of the files & folder locations where off. So I was not sure whether what  I was changing was important or the correct things. I am assuming it might have been the wrong things, because of the wierdness I have inadvertently caused (mind you these are mainly changes I made on the NXserver side. ) I.e. I made some files in /var/lib/nxserver/home<br>
specifically folders .nx & .ssh/ In both instances, I noticed they had files missing, or didn't exist at all, so I created them. Copied the settings seen on files contained in similar place on the working server & thought I adjusted the content to match the fact that it was a different server.<br>
Message: 3<br>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 00:53:13 +0100<br>
Subject: Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Connections logging into wrong user desktop<br>
        is for NX<br>
on., 17.12.2008 kl. 11.22 -0500, skrev Phill 2:<br>
> I have had this happen to me twice. I am not sure what i did wrong.<br>
> I have a centos server & I can use NX client for windows, to connect<br>
> to 1 machine  at my home & it works fine. it connects as the user I<br>
> type in.<br>
> ON a seperate machine, running Centos & as far as I remember,<br>
> configured the same as regards to installing nomachine.<br>
> When I connect via NX client, it connects fine (Well I had to futz<br>
> with my SSH config for it to work with just a key) But I am presented<br>
> with a desktop for a user called NX.<br>
> I get the same issue on a fedora 10 box.<br>
> Let me know what logs I can give, or if this is even a no-machine<br>
> issue but is instead an Xorg issue or something.<br>
This was really weird and I haven't heard about something like this<br>
before - are you sure the client (second one connecting) have the client<br>
correctly configured?<br>
Would be nice to see the logs for both the session(s) & clients and a<br>
'nxserver --list' (mask out the IP's) when this happens.<br>
> Also, On the fedora box even though I have this package:<br>
> Package freenx-server-0.7.3-11.fc10.x86_64 already installed and<br>
> latest version<br>
> It cannot seem to find nxserver or any of the other executables that<br>
> it should be able to use to check the NX config. The Centos box, does<br>
> not do that. I have a feeling that is more a Fedora or RPM problem. I<br>
> have removed the RPM & cleaned & re-installed it a few times. I am<br>
> using default fedora Repo's.<br>
Maybe wrong path config? compare to the CentOS installation.<br>
Regards,<br>
Terje<br>

------=_Part_39615_3614483.1229747629722--