No subject

Fri Jan 17 03:57:02 UTC 2014

connect to the older of the 2 CentOs machines fine.

The new install of Centos & the Fedora box, took alot of wrenching & I
probably did things wrong, but they would fail in the early part of
connection, saying the service wasn't running or installed. The NX client
software would show me the "details though, & say the NX user failed during
Auth.
So I would play with the SSH key & noted in both cases that alot of the
files & folder locations where off. So I was not sure whether what  I was
changing was important or the correct things. I am assuming it might have
been the wrong things, because of the wierdness I have inadvertently caused
(mind you these are mainly changes I made on the NXserver side. ) I.e. I
made some files in /var/lib/nxserver/home
specifically folders .nx & .ssh/ In both instances, I noticed they had files
missing, or didn't exist at all, so I created them. Copied the settings seen
on files contained in similar place on the working server & thought I
adjusted the content to match the fact that it was a different server.
 I hope this makes more sense & might help you understand better what i
might have done.- and if in the least, this becomes documentation of what
NOT to do; I hope i can help that way.

Btw, my var/log/nxserver.log is empty on either of the servers that connect
me as NX

Message: 3