[FreeNX-kNX] Ubuntu PPA Feedback

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 19:00:16 UTC 2014

Probably debian stable is binary compatible with precise, but is safer to build from source.
Would be nice a ppa alternative for debian.

Seems the problem with cairo it is not fixed on 1.10.2-7~bpo60+1

This is the changelog for the ubuntu version:

cairo (1.10.2-6.1ubuntu3) precise-proposed; urgency=low

  * debian/patches/git_support_weird_pixmap_formats.patch:
    - some users hit errors with some pixman datas, don't enforce the
      checking in the library but let the caller deal with those
      (lp: #686836)

Regards.

--
Marcelo