[FreeNX-kNX] USERMODE - Hanging at resume session

Lukas Haase lukashaase at gmx.at
Wed Nov 13 21:40:52 UTC 2013

Hi Chris,

On 2013-11-13 3:46, chris at ccburton.com wrote:
> Lukas Haase <lukashaase at gmx.at> wrote on 13/11/2013 00:30:48:
>
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> Thanks so much for your answer!
>>
>> On 2013-11-12 2:32, chris at ccburton.com wrote:
>> >
>> > freenx-knx-bounces at kde.org wrote on 12/11/2013 07:17:56:
>> >
>> > Try fritz's openNX client too :)
>>
>> Thank you. Looks much better. But it doesn't seem to support usermode
>> (i.e., there is no settings and nxssh.exe does not exist)
>
> OK, user mode.

Yeah, unfortunately I do not have root access on this machine.

> [...]
> NX4U is quite old,
> as
> is agent 3.2 (which may well be this issue by the look of the logging)
> so
> from where did you get your software ???

I know but as far as I understand it is the only SW that works with
usermode, isn't that true?

I got it from the official pool, there is only this (old) NX4U:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freenx.berlios/files/

Yeah, it's really out-dated. It took me several hours to get it running
(major changes were installing recent libraries into the "lib" folder
and changing the MD5 programm to "md5sum").

Thanks,
Luke