[FreeNX-kNX] SOLVED!!! CentOS6 FreeNX never starts session

Ryan Cooley Ryan_Cooley at cuc.claremont.edu
Mon Feb 18 17:54:58 UTC 2013

From: freenx-knx-bounces at kde.org [mailto:freenx-knx-bounces at kde.org] On Behalf Of chris at ccburton.com
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:39 AM
To: User Support for FreeNX Server and kNX Client
Subject: Re: [FreeNX-kNX] SOLVED!!! CentOS6 FreeNX never starts session

freenx-knx-bounces at kde.org<mailto:freenx-knx-bounces at kde.org> wrote on 16/02/2013 01:51:04:

> Sure enough, *yum -y erase bash-completion* has COMPLETELY solved
> this damn problem.

Was that stopping bash working completely
or just FreeNX
or most scripts
 ???

No sign of any problems with ANY of the many, many other scripts running on either system.  It is *ONLY* NX breaking.

I have to make do with a netbook :(

The first one I bought cost me UK£1,700  !!!
        ( ok just before they were properly invented
                and it was a $ony vaio ) )

Tiny laptops have existed forever.  I've got a 25MHz 486 Compaq laptop that is as small as ant EEE PC.  Of course

--
I really do hate Outlook...