[FreeNX-kNX] The nomachine window dissapears when connecting to freenx from windows 7

Marcelo Taube mail.marcelo.taube at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:33:03 UTC 2012

Hey, I tried a few more things, but yet I could not make shadow work. I
think I will give up this time.
I now installed the no machine server free edition and I am working with
it. I am not able to invest more hours in this setup.
Still I would the freenx people and particularly Chris that was
really helpful.
I really like open source and I would be glad to provide any info you need
to debug this if you want me to.
Thanks
Marcelo