[FreeNX-kNX] Segfault Error 6 in libc-2.11.1.so When Attemtping to Login to My Server Remotely via NoMachine Client

Erk OwN-3m-All own3mall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 23:24:03 UTC 2012

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the information.

I ended up trying some things, and I completely destroyed my server.  It
wouldn't respond to any command and wouldn't boot even into the recovery
mode.  So, I put my backup server into place, and it's been running great
ever since, until now.  It seems that if I begin an NX session and run
FireFTP through Firefox within that session, the next time I try to remote
in I will receive the segfault message.  I have no idea what to do, and I
don't want to risk destroying my backup server.  Any advice?

~
Thanks
OwN