[FreeNX-kNX] OpenNX windows x FreeBX RHEL

Terje Andersen teranders at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:26:43 UTC 2011

Hi,

Maybe you should check out X2Go and se if it fits your purpose? You can find
it at http://www.x2go.org.

Regards,
Terje
On 2011 9 28 14:24, <fernando at lozano.eti.br> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I understad time is limited and appreciate any effort. Please let me
explain why OpenNX client for Windows is impportant to me:

> 1. Most companies I provide IT consulting services do have only windows
desktops, so OpenNX currently is unusable to them
> 2. NoMachines is not developing as open source anymore, I wonder for how
long the will keep the freeware client and wheter they'll turn it into
adware / crapware
> 3. Having a full open source solution is nice
>
> If I had the skills to build and contribute myself I would do. But I offer
to test, send bug reports, whatever I can do to help once someone provides
binaries. And if soneone has hints on how to get debbuging information from
fritz binaries at http://www.fritz-elfert.de/downloads/ I'll try.

> []s, Fernando Lozano
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> currently I see no benefit in switching from nomachine NX Client for
>> Windows to OpenNX Client. On MacOS X Lion this is something different
>> because there is currently no working solution from nomachine. Maybe I
>> will play around with this client when I have more time left but
>> currently my workload doesn't allow having fun with a compiler at a
>> windows environment :-(
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Florian
>>
>> 2011/9/26 <fernando at lozano.eti.br>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> So no one had sucess with the windows binaries for OpenNX built by Fritz?
No