[FreeNX-kNX] OpenNX windows x FreeBX RHEL

fernando at lozano.eti.br fernando at lozano.eti.br
Wed Sep 28 14:18:36 UTC 2011

Florian,

Have you seen firtz downloads?
http://www.fritz-elfert.de/downloads/

As I understand they claim to be complete clients, or at least the Xming version, not something to be installed over the NoMachine client.

I am running the proprietary NoMachines client and will keep for the being, but I want to help making the windows OpenNX client a reality.

[]s, Fernando Lozano

[my webmail hosting is messing with quotes]

Hi,

as I see at:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/opennx/index.php?title=OpenNX_on_Windows

the current version of OpenNX for windows replaces only one part of
the nomachine NX Client and won't be a real replacement (more or less
only a small test). Therefore I would see it more academical to
compile it for Windows. I agree to your points but it seems that they
can't be fullfilled by the current state of development of the OpenNX
Client (at least by using Windows). I would suggest that you stay
currently with the closed sourece NX Client from nomachine till the
OpenNX Client is more mature (again for Windows).

Cheers,
Florian