[FreeNX-kNX] delete files in a samba-share

chris at ccburton.com chris at ccburton.com
Wed May 19 09:16:29 UTC 2010

olaf <olaf-linux at gmx.de> wrote on 17/05/2010 20:27:26:

> Hi!

[SNIP]

> -rwxr-xr-x 1 olaf nx     4 17. Mai 19:06 test_loeschen_6_ssh
>
> Now I try to delete these files in an nx-session with dolphin,
konqueror.
> After this the files are not longer shown in dolphin/konqueror, but the
nx-
> file is still there, damaged:

There is a difference here because within the ssh session you use rm
and
within the NX session you use dolphin, (a disaster not waiting to happen)

Try it again from NX using rm in a within a Konsole session and see if the
same thing happens.

[SNIP]

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ