[FreeNX-kNX] Fwd: Root keyboard mapping

Fausto Lombardi faulomba at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 08:31:46 UTC 2010

Chris,
I tried to create this symlink but the problem is still there.

Now I report all the information that is in clients file maybe it will
help you to understand:

error opening security policy file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xserver/SecurityPolicy
The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
> Error:            Cannot open "compiled/server-1000.xkm" to write keyboard description
>                   Exiting
Unable to initialize XFixes extension.

Thanks.