[FreeNX-kNX] Single Window application and JAVA

Will Ryder wjryder at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:58:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

When I run imagej in as a single window application. If I move the imagej window to a new location, when I click on the file menu, it appears in the wrong place in the screen. This only happens if I run it in single window mode. If I run gimp or other applications, I do not have this problem.

My system is debian 5 running NXSERVER - Version 2.1.0-72 OS (GPL, using backend: 3.2.0).

Does anyone have any advice for so that I can solve this problem?

Thanks,

Will