[FreeNX-kNX] Wrong keypad with opensuse in spite of new NX3.4 and patched nxnode

chris at ccburton.com chris at ccburton.com
Thu Aug 5 14:53:23 UTC 2010

"olafs6 at gmx.de" <olafs6 at gmx.de> wrote on 05/08/2010 13:16:11:
> For signs like ... I'm not able to paste them, because they do not work
now,
> I'm in an nx-session...
> AltGr+"Q" = @
> AltGr+"E" = the euro-sign
> AltGr+"+" = the "snake/wave"-sign
        a tilde
> AltGr+"<" = the vertical line I need for using "xyz ... grep something"
        a pipe sign
> AltGr+"ß" = backslash
> and others.
> These AltGr-combinated signs do not work now.

Using either icewm or kde I get . . .

The Euro currency symbol with AltGr 4 (as on my uk keyboard)
AltGr Q is the gives me a @
AltGr - is backslash
Plus various other things I never use either.

Do any AltGr+key combinations  print a character in your
NX sessions ??

What happens on the thin client without NX ??